- Tea, treats and records all in one, love it! The butter tarts and cheese cake brownies are delicious. Definitely coming back. There's free wifi and the owners are super friendly!
- Great selection of tea and a beard positive space.
- Try the meat lovers. You will not regret it.
- Cappuccino & a fresh made sandwich is my go-to. Grab a cold Boylan Soda for the road, you won't regret it! Say hi to the lovely owners, Robyn & Alex.
- Oh and I got a free tea for buying a vinyl. Great deal!
- I always walk by and never noticed this place. Such a shame because I now know how great it is! Great (if a bit hip) selection of vinyl, tea and art. Not to mention a super cozy atmosphere.
- Try the grilled cheese sandwich with cheddar, Granny Smith apple and caramelized onions. Delish!
- Spoke with the owner for a bit - she's super friendly! Atmosphere is amazing. Feels like home. Records are a great bonus. Tea collection is awesome. Will go back whenever I'm in the area!
- Great tunes. Chill atmosphere. Friendly staff. Delicious sandwiches and extensive tea collection.
- Get the bacon/cheese croissant with a Goji Pear Melon Tea Soda. Perfect midday snack.
- Vinyl collection is small but reaaaally great! Didn't try their beverages yet, but definitely going back soon! Great music and owners are very friendly! Coolest place in the neighbourhood so far!
- Great neighborhood cafe!
- The maple butter tart is outrageous. The owners are probably the nicest people I have ever met!