Cé La Vi
$ $ $
25/F, California Tower, 32 D'Aguillar Street
+852 3700 2300
- Expensive prices are common in HK, but they hopefully come with some quality and service. Dishes were tiny and poor quality. Desserts were good, and that was the only successful bit of the meal.
- Nice roof top bar
- Why don't they put some fishes in the pool to eat our dead skin?
- A must-go rooftop bar located in the heart of the famous nightclub cluster - Lan Kwai Fong. Grab yourself a signature cocktail after a day of hustle and bustle on weekdays with free entry!
- A rooftop bar taking up the top two floors of LKFs California Tower in the heart of Lan Kwai Fong.
- Great rooftop bar.
- Good rooftop bar. Happy hour 5-8pm
- Don't like this bar. Racist bartender but nice view though
- Decent view but average food. Come here for drinks for the view but probably not for the food
- The view from the roof is lovely, especially during the daytime.
- Beautiful rooftop bar.
- Good view but very rude service. Would not recommend.
- Not the best deal on town but it has a great view to compensate
- Decent view but drinks were heavily watered down despite the price
- Rooftop bar with great views toward central
- Service was not worth the prices.
- Shrimp tempura was amazing and their vegetable fried rice! Short ribs not really good
- waitress cough to our dishes few times; no coaster for drinks; only 1 toilet in 3-storey restaurant & it's design is strange to the max, seems only 4 bowls, but theres hidden button for male section.
- Desserts are awesome!