Butts & Betty's Tavern
Dive Bar, Bar
2200 Gough St (at S Collington Ave)
Baltimore, MD 21231
- The Baltimore Sun ranks this bar No. 28 on its Baltimore's Best Bars list.
- Check out the daily bar fights man v man woman v woman woman v man
- Love the jukebox here. You can download any Baltimore band on it.
- It's a dive, plain and simple. But the drinks are cheap, they pour MASSIVE shots, they open at 6 AM (yes, 6 AM), and stay open until 2 AM. It's a diverse crowd and there's never a dull moment.
- Good dive. Near the park. Sit there. Hear a story. Be nice. Don't fight. Pool table.
- Good jukebox. Get some Jell-O shots.
- Love this place!!!
- Watch out for the psycho ima bop you in the head for no reason hairdressers hon!
- This will be your second home
- I love this bar
- If you really want a show, join the 6am crowd on any given Sunday.
- The lil' frozen pizzas are actually sorta tasty. But they don't mind if you order take-out there.
- My home away from home. Where everybody (some of them rather frightening) know my name. Ice cold Yuengers are $1.75. They know how to pour icy Tuaca. Ravens bar. Hell yes.