$ $ $
- If you end up here then you have just found one of the coolest bars in Queenstown! The staff are here for just as much fun as you are! They host lots of cool parties and it gets crazy!
- One of my favourites places in Queenstown. Great cocktails, great ambience music, and a chimney
- Amazing service and extremely cosy atmosphere. The food was great and absolutely recommend the venison and the saffron & manuka honey brle:)
- Hours of entertainment!!!!
- All the produce is locally sourced, and everything--particularly venison and lamb--is prepared to perfection with bold, local flavors. Be sure to make a reservation far in advance.
- Drink a vespa. So strong they're sobering!
- The tasting menu is not to be missed.
- Great food, and lovely atmosphere with a wood fireplace for dinner. They also do great cocktails upstairs if youre looking for a drink.
- Great tasting espresso martini
- Nice music,cocktails,bartender and cosy cocktail lounge to have the drinks.
- Best cocktail bar in Queenstown. Come here between 1am and 4am and you'll meet bartenders from other bars in town - the bartenders' bar means it's a solid spot.
- The best bar in Queenstown. Upstairs from the restaurant.
- Love this place! Feels like a bar out of the US prohibition era.
- They have a private dining room with a cozy fireplace and amazing degustation.
- The restaurant is amazing. Great music, ambience, service and most importantly, the food! Recommend the lamb and venison.
- One of the best places for fine dining in Queenstown. Get a seat by the fire
- Great cocktails, couch by the fireplace, great wine list
- Everything. Get it.
- Waiting 20 mins to get served - with only one patron in front of us is unacceptable. Bartender didn't even know where glasses were. Other bartenders were chatting, drinking and smoking outside.
- Great cocktails, sit at the bar and watch.