Bull Mountain Bar & Grill
- Enjoy this gold medal winner Organic Tequila!! Silver or Reposado!!
- Prime rib on Friday.
- Beware. This place gave me food poisoning and then the owner was absolutely rude when trying to reconcile privately. Horrible ambiance.
- WiFi password is a00b22c44d
- Food is great (especially burgers), good selection of whiskeys. Generally quieter (business wise) than it should be.
- Great band! Love live 60s.
- The garlic tots are great!
- Try the Cowboy Quesadilla. Chicken, bacon, cheese, onion rings and fresh jalapenos in a flour tortilla - awesome! Wash it down with a lime/tequila jello shot. Great service, clean and good prices. Gre
- Great happy hour and friendly owners...and it's close enough to stumble home!
- Nice big clean house salad and the cajun tater barrels ain't too bad either.
- Mini corn dogs and a decent happy hour!!! Lots of TVs to enjoy every game!
- Awesome soups. The split pea today was the best I've ever had. The honey roast pulled pork rates an A too. Great neighborhood bar. It was my first visit but definitely not the last!