Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co.
5:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Love this place! Bring food, cards, games and friends =P
- Gingerbread stout... Best beer ever.
- Get there early to grab a table and post up. They sometimes have food trucks outside but they don't mind if you bring food either. Dogs welcome!
- Best dang beer in this here galaxy! Ye-haw!!!So tie off your horse to the hitching' post out front and mosey on in on a Saturday for what the good Lord inspired ... it's 1836, y'all!#Qukku
- Very dog friendly!!! Most of the time food trucks are here but feel free to bring your own food. Sometime a band plays to serenade your ear drums.
- Blood orange infused beer was great
- Check which food truck will be there or bring your own food.
- Just a few picnic tables inside for seating. Bring a chair.
- There is no sign out front yet. Could be hard to find if you don't have a copilot.
- Loving the new brewery in Houston!
- Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Beers are hit or miss
- Amazing beer selection.
- Beer! One sip coffee one sip beer!
- 4 beers for $10, you get to keep your glass! Food trucks parked outside
- Beer Selection!
- Nice to try the beer at the source - some unique offerings on tap
- The gingerbread stout is always something to look forward to. Check out the brewery tour and prepare for limited bathroom space.
- Try the black razz
- Great Saturday place to hang. $10 for 4 great beers and a glass. No tour per se, more an open house. Do the Eventbrite registration to skip the line. Get there early if you want a table.
- One of the best breweries in H-town.