The Bucket List
$ $ $
- Definitely something every Sydneysider and visitor needs to tick: sinking cocktails to banging tunes as the sun sets over the most iconic beach in Australia. Pumping spot!
- I am kinda drunk now....
- Wifi password is "coldbeer". One of the few places I've come across in Sydney with free wifi.
- Horrible salad, expensive, very bad service. 67$ for 2 salad and a slice of bread!!! I won't come back for sure!!! Very very disappointing.
- Great little beach bar. Perfect spot to take visitors. The chips are delish - some sort of yummy chicken salt on them!
- Get on the coconuts!
- fish and chips and drinks
- lovely place
- nice laid back restaurant by the beach, with a good variety of food and drinks. perfect hang out place to just relax and chill with friends. https://t.co/u8FxEHKVzx
- Los tacos de pescado y el poke bawl..... buenisimos....
- Cool place
- Great buzzing place next to the beach. Lots of variety on the menu, but everything we had was tasty. Fries were perfectly made.
- This is a great spot for people watching. Grab a beer or a wine and watch the throngs of beautiful people. The clear shrimp tostadas are nice, fresh and spicy.
- Perfect located spot, little bit expensive. Good beer
- Can't be a better spot for a beer in aus during summer. People a bit faaaaaancy tho
- The staff here is rude. They kicked us out for a "reserved table" but it wasn't marked reserved when we sat down. Since we had already ordered we had to wander around to find a new table.
- Good music, good drinks, good vibes
- A classic. Nothing special. Tourist heavens. Who cares. It's on the beach. Shame about the current building site.
- What's good here? The cocktails, the life music and atmosphere
- Awesome party place. Get a seat, a ice bucket of beer and something to eat. Go with friends.