Brewery, Beer Garden, Bar
102 N Market St
Mount Joy, PA 17552
- Good beer selection
- Awesome food! Erin is a wonderful server
- Great Live music!
- The beer garden is beautiful!! A late night game of chess and a few brews was just what the doctor ordered.
- Try the crab cakes, they're delicious :)
- Eat Dinner down in the Catacombs.
- fantastic french onion soup!
- english ale is top notch
- Karaoke on Sunday nights.
- Really cool place . Worth stopping just to look around
- Fantastic tour. Great history. Spacious and enchanting outdoor area.
- The beers were good, had some apps that were good too. The inside of this place is really cool and big, take a walk around!
- Umm...they're closed by order of the state. Not good news.
- Service was super friendly! Food was perfectly cooked-have to try Son of a Bube wings!!! Great assortment of local beers on tap.
- Seriously this place a hot mess! Worst service ever. We sat at the bar and the servers are so disorganized it makes you wonder how this place is still running. Change your mind before making the trip.
- The staff is awesome!
- Karaoke on Sunday :)
- Amazing! Sneak past the hostess (who wasn't anywhere to be seen when we showed up) and go downstairs and go on a self-guided wander-tour. This place is awesome. The beer's very good as well.
- Awesome place. Great beer!
- Solid beer, with a regularly changing selection.