Brunswick & Hunt
Bar, American, Breakfast
- Fantastic place to have a cocktail or have a meal. Tucked away, so you'll need to map it to find it.
- Breakfast potatoes
- One of the best burgers in Seattle. $18 but worth it! Why? Only the best seasonal ingredients are served like 18mo aged cheddar, you'll need a fork/knife bc it's huge & attentive, friendly staff.
- The brunch was beyond delicious! The service was also super friendly and relaxed, yet extremely professional.
- Dutch Babies!
- Amazing food and service.
- Brunch is phenomenal
- We tried the fried chicken and buffalo burger. Both were excellent. Make a reservation. It's small and was packed the night we went.
- The food and service here were outstanding. Great ambiance, killer menu. Splurge and get the foie gras as part of the charcuterie.
- Finally got to try out one of Seattle's hidden gems. Staff was extremely polite and great sense of humor. Food was absolutely amazing. Everything was well balanced, perfectly cooked, very well priced.
- Sit at the kitchen counter - that's where all the action is!
- Scallops with beet risotto, chard and Brussel sprouts
- Hatchet mark from a 100-year-old hatchet fight. I love this place.
- Get the Aloutte - superbly balanced cocktail.
- LOVE this place! What a great new surprise!
- Have the roasted chicken.
- Delicious food, beautiful space and super helpful and friendly staff.
- Skip the hour long wait at fat hen down the street, and brunch here on Saturday.