BRU Handbuilt Ales & Eats
5290 Arapahoe Ave Ste I
Boulder, CO 80303
- That whipped honey is amazing!
- Seats at the kitchen bar are awesome. Amazing food and beer! Try the brisket sandwich, Bru pizza and dark chocolate ice cream! We'll be back! Ps the citrus ipa is amazing!
- Great beer and even better food. Stop No. 2 on Ben's Birthday Bicycle Brew tour.
- Hard to see from the road but a def must-visit! Their happy hour menu is great + cheap and the service is always fantastic! Nice outdoor patio and lots of parking, too.
- Beers are solid. Service leaves a LOT to be desired. Food is worthy, but DOA with poor service. Get your food at Wendy's.
- Great happy hour, great food, super friendly staff!
- Absolutely amazing menu, great beers and the wait staff is top notch. Get here and try some pizza too!
- If you can eat here only once, get the fried chicken. It's great.
- The banh mi!!! So good!
- EVERYTHING was good.
- My favorite was the Citrum IPA- just enough hops to keep it balanced-- very easy to drink :)
- Try the Roasted Veggie Pain Pardue. Wow! If you're a veg-head, tell your wait staff, they'll make sure you're very well fed. Also, Rigley Red Rye IPA is a hophead's delight.
- Solid beer selection. The saison was great.
- Their homemade sourdough bread, made and baked fresh in their brick and fire oven, is pretty special.
- Good beer. We recommend getting a flight. The atmosphere is a little country kitchen, but it works. Well go back to try food (it looked delicious).
- The muscles and pizza were delicious. The service was great and we loved the atmosphere.
- The monthly beer dinners are excellent
- The happy hour was awesome
- 3 courses, 3 beers, $30. Check it out.
- One of the best brewery experiences in Boulder. Great food, good beer & excellent service. Really chill atmosphere.