$ $ $
63 Charlotte Rd. (at Rivington St.)
Shoreditch, Greater London EC2A 3PE
+44 20 7739 5245
- Terrible service. Bar staff didn't know the menu, delivered the wrong dish and rude in the end of the day.
- My second favourite pub in Shoreditch.
- This is a shit place.
- By default they serve all the dishes spicy, mention not spice sauce if you want it mild!!
- Spot the spelling mistakes in the menu.
- Proper pub / bar ladies know what i'm drinking / barman has a sweet perm
- Cozy location; everything else is fine.
- Cider was flat
- La camden hells es una lager riqusima!
- very good place to pre-drink and go on the night in shoreditch! there is a hidden smoking area at the back plus lovely staff:)
- Classic old style pub in the middle of shoreditch
- Superb jukebox. Young Guns 2 soundtrack. I'll make you famous!
- The curry is FANTASTIC.
- WiFi: 20002000
- Tom Yum with prawns and a glass of sparkling water is a magical hangover healer!
- 10 card minimum!! Be reasonable. Stopped going here because of this.
- Unexpectedly good curry. A++.
- Checkout 59 / 10 on the jukebox... #Elvis
- Eat a curry upstairs. You won't be disappointed.