31 Gresse St
London, Greater London W1T 1QS
+44 20 7636 5593
- Head upstairs for a quieter bar.
- The home of PubStandards on the middle Thursday of every month. Have a fat man in a box.
- Stay away every middle Thursday of the month ;)
- No rose wine but great white wine spritzers! Upstairs is cool.
- Comfortable seats nice fire but it gets a bit full, so try to be there early
- Great food - lovely atmosphere and love the darts board - very much liking the new cocktail range just in time for summer
- try the cherry beer
- Great for some beer and darts
- Try the double chocolate stout, it's like drinking pudding!
- Upstairs is a very characteristic old timey room that has comfy couches and wooden furniture. They only serve Sam Smith beers
- Comfortable seats and couches. Quiet pub. Multiple levels.
- Cheap been & comfy seats.
- Upstairs seating area is awesome for reading or a quiet chat. Cheap, too!
- Landlady is a right cheeky sort - loved her banter!
- Upstairs is reallly nice in the winter, with a lovely fireplace and comfy sofas. On a Friday, be sure to go early as you can't reserve areas and it gets very busy.
- Avoid this guy.
- beware the googly eyes!
- Cider not so good
- It's a Sam smiths with an open fire. What more do you need to know?
- The open fire upstairs is great on a cold winter night