Brews Brothers Brew Pub
2404 Strand St
Galveston, TX 77550
- Brew's Brothers offers a selection of island made ales, an assortment of local and craft mad beers, and a small fine wine selection exclusive to the area.
- Tons of craft beers, a lot of them from local brewers. Burgers are handmade and might be the best on the island, very tasty.
- The beer list changes often and the bar staff is not only knowledgeable, but passionate about beer. Unlike another other "craft beer" bar on the island...
- So much fun! Go here before you die. Then eat at grotto.
- Nice local flavor
- Nice pub in the Strand.
- Good beer selection - check out the large chalkboards with the handwritten options.
- Great beer selection!!
- Call themselves a brewpub but they don't actually brew anything. Otherwise good beer selection.
- Fantastic selection of craft beer and a bartender that knows his shit. I'd recommend it to anyone.
- Best craft beer in Galveston, and best burgers!
- Nice selection of beers - mostly local/regional with a few imports - food was very good too
- Nice craft beer selection, not really a great atmosphere though. Staff and regulars kind of snobby. Boring place, not a lot of fun.
- Nice craft beer selection. Decent food.
- Get your beer to go.
- Have a beer; they're great
- Eat a burger!
- Ask for mohawk guy
- They have mead from Texas it is bad to the bone
- Best on the island