Brel Bar Restaurant
39 Ashton Lane
Glasgow, Glasgow City G12 8SJ
+44 141 342 4966
- Le charme belge.
- 3/9 I don't blame you for avoiding my calls, I was a dick, but I'm trying. This is where we met, you remember? Sat on the grass on a sunny afternoon. It was pure magic that night. (4/9 Grosvenor)
- The best garden in west end for a sunny day
- Not as good as the Ashton Lane environment would have you believe.....
- Meufs is not the gents
- They don't seem to have a drink menu at the moment. Best to go and look as the staff can't remember it all!
- Good belgian bottled beer selection, draught poor, only leffe blonde.
- Come in for a pot of mussels. Down two at least as they are killer quality. Btw, the wine (red for me) is definitely great.
- Great bar, excellent selection, tasty food. Alas, they no longer sell Munich Red (West brewery).
- Love a pint in here, they have strong (8.5 abv+) continental beers too if you're brave enough.
- The back garden is the perfect place to have a drink on a sunny afternoon.
- Pot of mussels go down a wee treat!
- a good bar and nice area
- itison.com members recently enjoyed half price tickets for Glasgow Comedy Festival shows at Brel. Get more from Glasgow with www.itison.com
- Try a big steaming mussel pot with a bowl of skinny fries... Amazing!
- Selection of Scottish favourites, well known for their pot of muscles, especially on a Tuesday night when they do a special offer. Also has some cute outdoor seating - very popular in the summer.
- Selection of Scottish favourites, well known for their pot of muscles, especially on a Tuesday night when they do a special offer. Also has some cute outdoor seating - very popular in the summer
- The outdoor seating
- Moules frites every time.
- Nice outdoors garden!!