Brecht's Circle (布萊希特)
G/F, Lai Tat Bldg, 123 Leighton Rd
+852 2576 4785
- Say hi to Eddie, a New Yorker and fixture at this local Causeway Bay watering hole.
- check out the art on the wall. See the theme? Despots and dictators?
- Bar maids are really friendly. Good pizza and yogurt joints across the street.
- Hoegaarden with few stools out on the pavement... Nice random spot
- Nice small neighborhood pub, good for a pint or two after work.
- Cool staff, friendly atmosphere. Beer selection is OK.
- Happy hour until 8PM. Pitchers of draft beer for $180. Really tiny place but really good vibes! Not too loud and good bar snacks!
- Cool little bar. Very laid back with really friendly staff.
- Awesome Thai fusion food !
- Holy shit, you're in Hong Kong!!!
- Asian Fusion at its best.
- food here! Green curry with pork neck fried rice, Thai styled Prawn Sashimi(spicy!)baked eggplants with bologna is to DIE FOR. But always, always remember to ask what's special, fresh from the market!
- Awesome bar!
- Great that it's just across the road from me. Funky little place with friendly staff and a crew of regulars. I've always thought a little pricey though, considering the location...