Boxcar Ale House
3407 Gilman Ave W (at W Bertona St)
Seattle, WA 98199
- One of Seattle's true hidden gems.
- Drinks, fried snacks
- Decent dive bar to start your night. But it's small so it gets crowded quickly.
- Don't stand there. Nothin cooler than the T-baggin spider.
- $5 burger and fries or tots or salad special every Monday!
- 50 cent happy hour chicken wings!!!
- Don't get your hopes up about seeing the train work.
- Get the tots!
- Pretty killer songlist. Pretty 'meh' service.
- What a great dive bar! I come for cheap pitchers of PBR and free ping pong. This isn't just a Karaoke Bar as it's categorized, which is only on Thursday & Saturday nights.
- Best mojito hands down!
- come causual and leave as u will......
- Come on Karoake night, it's pretty damn fun.
- Pitchers of PBR and karaoke. Low key, unpretentious crowd. Ping-pong table for your beer pong pleasures well.
- Free pool on Sundays!
- wants to do karaoke at the boxcar
- Best Karaoke selection in Seattle.