Boulevard Deli & Tavern
12220 Towne Lake Dr #10 (Gateway Blvd)
Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Get the pizza! Its on point!
- Pizza pizza pizza. Good craft beer program, but none of the servers can remember what's on tap. Best to head to bar and check for yourself.
- Frost beef rocks and they have free Wi-Fi.
- Go on a Tuesday night it's service industry night. Half price drink and plenty of entertainment! Ask for Nick the bartender he's the best!
- Decent food, but very slow service even when they hardly have any customers. Ordered extra marinara sauce and not told $1 extra. Food cold by the time she brought it. Tab closed so she wanted cash.
- Good food and service...if you go for Sunday football, it's loud!!
- If this place wasn't close to me... I would never go. Please get better. Better food, colder beer and stop cleaning with urinal cakes, it kind of smells funny in here. You guys could be a lot better.
- Pizza is good. Beer is good. Atmosphere is great. But they need to up the food menu. It's low quality and there is no arguing that. If you disagree it's time to experience what high quality is.
- Pizza and beer
- Philly cheese steak,
- One of the Best Philly Cheese Steaks in Fort Myers
- Awesome pizza !
- Best French fries ever!
- Great place for happy hour! It is a "locals" hang out. The food is ok, the staff is friendly and they just expanded the outside area!
- Amazing Nachos. Enough to serve 4. Very nice decor and upscale bathrooms. Great waitstaff
- Excellent pizza! Late night menu!
- Great pizza!!!
- Alex applied for job
- Awful service. Not attentive at all.
- place is great food is awesome and people are friendly