Borderline Bar & Grill
Bar, Music Venue, Nightclub
99 Rolling Oaks Dr (at S Moorpark Rd)
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
- Country Night! Tonight at Borderline!
- College Country Night Tonight! w/ Dance Lessons at 10 & 11 Plus Joe's Country 2-Step Dance Lessons at 6:30 & 7:30
- Lee Brice Performs Live In Concert!This Sunday, January 15th at Borderline Bar & Grill in Thousand Oaks Ca.Doors @ 7 For More Info Visit www.BorderlineENT.com
- Only thing close to a country bar anywhere near sfv
- Get there early, to get a table, and enjoy the dance lessons from Candy.
- Come at 6:30 PM for the dance lessons on Thurs & Sat - beginners welcome...wear comfy shoes; preferably boots!
- Watch out for the locals and wear your scootin' boots
- Rather have more two stepping
- DES B. Who's your friend
- Great for dance assignments and newer dancers but there are some more advanced dancers too
- Fantastic country classes on mondays, wednesdays, thursdays and saturdays .... thursdays are the best ;) ....
- Always fun
- Happy hour
- Fast bar service on a busy Friday night of punk rock!
- Check out Borderline as seen on Sandra Lee's Taverns, Lounges
- Our Annual Borderline Country Night Halloween Party & Costume Contest is happening Tomorrow Night! Cash Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Winners More info available Here--> www.BorderlineENT.com
- So much fun! Makes me miss TX.
- If you don't know any of the country line and/or couples dances, come to the classes at 6:30 & 7:30 on Thursdays & Saturdays. 2 Step classes on Wednesdays. It's fun & worth it. :)
- Get here when they open, lots of parking & you beat the crowd.
- Different dance different nights. One of the best dance floors in nearby area.