119 S Union St (at Hanna St.)
Traverse City, MI 49684
- Are those watermelon urinal mints?
- Sarah rocks!!!!
- This ain't your mamas double wide!!!!!
- Great mixed drinks, and their hand battered beer battered mushrooms are so delicious. Secret gem on the menu is the Greek salad. Awesome gyro meat.
- No they taste more minty that watermelon to me
- Get the Perch on Friday get it cooked well awesome. The Cheeze Pig is awesome! Brian and Sara are great bartenders.
- Great Friday fish fry is awesome and the Cheezie Pig is delicious. Brian is a great bartender.
- Delicious philly steak and cheese :)
- Philly cheesesteak is delicious! Same as the perch!
- Boots is a great place to start your night out
- Boots is a fun bar. Fair priced drinks.
- Always a good time, very packed on Wednesdays
- Grab a beer
- Get the stuffed burger - burger with olive burger toppings BUILT INTO THE PATTY!!! Onion rings are good too.