Bootie San Francisco
9:00pm - 3:30am
- Had so much fun at bootie that when it was over I ended up at the endup....... After years of saying that would never happen. Bootie was better.
- People prone to seizures and allergic to the sweat of a million people crammed on the dance floor should probably avoid this place. Otherwise it's lots of fun!
- Don't miss the Saturday night pop mashups.
- Best club night in SF. Hands down.
- Music is off the hook. Reminds me of The Woods in Williamsburg,Brooklyn, NY
- Aqu es donde est la autntica fiesta en San Francisco :)
- "No one's smart when they're at Bootie." - @Matt S
- In love with this place
- Mash-ups all night, so good. If you're not feeling it, go upstairs to the other DJ room. I love that this place is queer friendly.
- Never show up before midnight.
- Hit or miss. Sometimes the music is really good and sometimes it not (even if you know who the artist is). Good place for singles. Get a stamp for re-entry and grab some pizza next door.
- Saturday mashup night
- So so so place......
- Years ago this was one of the best nights going. Now it's twice as expensive, and filled with people I don't want to be that close to, plus lamer DJs.
- Get a Green Candy Apple shot from Ace (@dnapizza bar) tastes like 40%ABV candy :p
- Cash only! Totally wild!!
- Late night awesomeness, music, dancing
- Reminds me a bit of London's Piccadilly Institute with the theatrics.
- good music