Lounge, Nightlife, New American
$ $ $
- Cool vibe and atmosphere... Doesn't hurt that it's right by the house. Decent food too... Closest thing to an NYC lounge I've seen
- DC is the best server and he is very sexy.
- The food, atmosphere, and service was excellent. Love the fact that they had several non pork option on the brunch bar.
- Cute atmosphere! Drinks are pretty good and the Salmon BLT tacos are yummy!!
- Atmosphere will make me come back but I will pay cash next time. Servers billed for drinks I didn't drink. it worked out in the end and everyone was pretty ice. But no tabs for me next time!
- Happy hour food menu from 4-8p M-F. Most prices $5.
- It used to be my go-to place but service has gotten worse. Free valet until 8pm then they charge $10. Tables on 2 hr time limit
- Semi grown n sexy. Leave your hat and tennis shoes at home or you'll be paying 20$ extra
- Best spot to smoke hookah, eat wings, listen to great djs, and the Boogalou Girls... OMG!!! Let them know PreciseFB sent you. And BAR SWINGS... BAR SWINGS!!!
- Wasn't impressed with the burned sliders or the sick as a dog feeling I had the next day from the drinks from hell. Don't have to return there
- Here with my 06 ASU Brother!!!
- I will never understand bars that will give up liquor sales for parking or cover. too bad this can't be my after work spot, for that reason.
- the required $10 valet parking at 4p is ridiculous. It's the ONE thing that deters me from spending more happy hours there.
- Good atmosphere with good drinks
- Very cute place! Swings at the bar and the drinks are very good.
- The swings are the best place about this restaurant. The food is average at best and wasn't hot, just mildly warm. Some fresh fruit would have really helped to make the brunch better.
- Brunch is 25.00 and if you get here early valet is 5.00
- Businesses but this is a prime reason I don't. I rather take my $ and more importantly my time to somewhere I'm treated better. I won't go to Boogalou again and I will advise others to do the same
- I asked to speak to a manager but I was told they were busy. I posted comments to their instagram page but they were deleted and I was blocked from accessing their page. I try to support minority
- Don't go but if you have no other options pay with cash. They tried to charge my friend for a bottle he didn't purchase. I waited for 10 mins for drinks and the place was particularly empty.