The Boiler Room Bar
- No more tots available to order here. Hit the Courtyard or the Cypress Room for that.
- Try the winters breeze! It's grapefruit and pomegranate liquor are delish! So refreshing.
- Great place, with shuffleboard and pool. Try happy hour, good bar food and beer is nice and cheap
- Cocktails, Cajun tots, and draft
- Stunningly cool bar. Never been before but will be going here as often as I can.
- Shuffleboard is $5/hour - boxes are kept behind the bar and there can sometimes be a waiting list. Fun to play though!
- Real cocktails, fresh pressed lime for my margarita
- More pool and shuffleboard down on the lower level.
- They run out of pretzels, so get 'em early between 4-6 or so.
- Saw a tip that tots weren't available but they are. (2/2014)
- Pool was nice.
- Probably the coolest bar at Kennedy School. Eat at The Courtyard, then come hang out here.
- Good beer, and food. Best fries around
- Great bar lots of creative pipe art.
- If you're staying in a room and it's cold, turn the ceiling fan on - it'll push the warm air down into the room.
- Even the bartender agrees: avoid the All Nighter.
5736 NE 33rd Ave (btw NE Jessup & Simpson)
5736 NE 33rd Ave
5736 NE 33rd Ave (at NE Simpson St.)