Bar, Music Venue
341 Adams Ave (btwn Linden & Mulberry)
Scranton, PA 18503
- Great bar!
- Best jukebox in Scranton. (via Scoville)
- Hipsters as far as the eye can see...
- It's a thinking man's artist bar but wonderfully down to earth. Good conversatios to be had.
- brian craig is my hero
- Fantastic service and always great entertainment!!!!! The staff is amazing and very cordial!
- The best of the best! Great beer selection, great jukebox, great guys!!!
- When we were here the bar tender was hammered. Awesome beer selection!
- If you avoid nights when a band is playing it's an awesome place
- the Hippest dance floor around by far.....
- Busy, but not crazy on a Friday night. Good service.
- They have video games that pay money now.
- Great beer selection and prices are really reasonable. Cool aesthetic too.
- Everything is good here, the atmosphere, the service, and the beer selection, all good.
- Great draft selection awesome music and friendly bar staff
- Go on a Friday night.
- I'm seconding the jukebox statement. If there's not a band playing awesome music, the jukebox is there to carry that weight. Oh yeah, and Have washboard, will travel. Brian Craig for mayor!
- The best trivia night around! Monday nights 10pm the place to be
- Best bar hands down!! Great staff, great crowd! Cant be beat :)
- Monday is McGuigan night. Conor McGuigan bartends & often Jack,Rosemary, Mauree or Andrea can be also found. Also Monday is question night.