The Boat House
8 1/2 Coryell St. (The Porkyard)
Lambertville, NJ 08530
- Imagine getting drunk at your great-grandpas houseif he lived in a shack in New Jersey and was a former boat captain. Just an awesome old bar with great classic cocktails and plenty of boat-y decor.
- Great unique bar!
- This place is a gem. Super tiny and cozy. It feels like you are in someone's living room.
- This place is closed on Mondays ... This is not what their website says ...
- No food, just booze, so you have to leave the kids at home. But the bartender we had was straight out of a Carey Grant film. All style, no flourish, and perfect drinks every time.
- No blender drinks!!!
- Great hidden spot. And you get a basket of sourdough pretzels.
- This bar is a charming little blast from the past. Where else can you go for a drink in boat house shack in New Jersey and knock back round after round of your favorite cocktail?
- You've got to meet the mayor jeff.. He's awesome!
- No machine drinks. Keep it simple. Wonderful place.