Blue Moon Brewing Company @ RiNo District
- Good beer, good food, awesome atmosphere. Take yourself on a guided tour around the back, and dont forget to hit the photo booth on the way out!
- As a dedicated beer snob I was pretty happy with their beers. No need to stick with their boring ol' Belgian White!
- Try the beer flights...great way to find new favorites!
- I expected a touristy experience but was pleasantly surprised with cozy decor, good prices, a solid food menu, and great mountain views
- Happy Hour 3-6pm
- They have a whole bunch of beers here only available in the tap room.
- Decent food and awesome beers. The space is never crowded and easy to talk in.
- Mexican chocolate!!!!
- The beer was excellent and the food was really good
- Where them Orange Slices at?? This is Blue Moon! obviously not my first brewery choice with all the good beer here in Colorado, but it not the end of the world. beer is beer!
- Great space! Cool circular booths. Really yummy food and beers that are only brewed in house. Not your typical blue moon beer...plenty of good craft beer to choose from.
- Absolutely huge restaurant and some parking too. Delicious menu and tons of flights to choose from.
- Beers are excellent and the kitchen turns out some delicious food. Cheers!