Blue Bricks Bar & Eatery
- Were way too drunk for this bar
- Service is not great, food is yummy though
- Great food and drinks! Staff is super friendly
- Chicken Alfredo pizza was delicious!
- They don't have a kids menu but they will make lots of their items into kids meals. Just ask.
- Food is awesome and atmosphere is great.
- Get the chubs pizza and wings, trust me I'm chubby
- Bartenders know what a Lynchburg Lemonade is. This place is great.
- Thanks to everyone last night who bought glow bracelets or just plain donated. We really appreciate all the help we got Thank You all. https://www.facebook.com/groups/HelpingHeather/
- Very friendly.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable staff! Make sure to ask for any recommendations they have to try something new!
- Easily my favorite bar in Mankato. Fun social scene, great drink specials, gorgeous waitresses, and Doug is an outstanding bartender. Schell beer is essential!
- 21st Birthday
- Me and a friend ordered 18 wings and 6 grain belts and the total was $20. Can't ask for a better prices especially $2 grain belt. Also this was on a Friday night #worthit
- They have the best buffalo chicken pizza around!
- 424 Burger and Beef Bistro sandwich are both delicious. easy to walk to from the Hilton. Great service!
- Bloody Marys are amazing and only $3.50!!
- 424 burger is one of the best burgers in Mankato!
- Get the Blue Bricks Hoagie- garlic marinated beef with roasted red pepper, cheese, pesto, and, yes - cream cheese. Awesome!
- Amazing food with a whole new delicious menu. Great beer (20 on tap) and hard liquor selection.