15 Union St (btwn Hanover & North St.)
Boston, MA 02108
- Drinks only!
- If crowded, it is probably best to order a bottle of beer. The taps go dry and they don't change the kegs.
- Best bar in Boston! Great live music and tons of TVs playing sports!!!!
- Great Burgers
- Great burgers!
- Love the clam chowder!!!!
- First time having clam chowder. Great burger too.
- They have the best steak tips! Also they sometimes have great live music
- Beer, music and lobster rolls
- Dj JC was awesome! He plays all the songs for the millennials!
- Fun place to drink and dance to live music
- Good draught options. It's also cheap and not very crowded on a Saturday night so you can actually have a conversation.
- Good fish!
- Blackstone Tavern is a throwback to the basic fish, meat, and apple pie restaurants that used to rule the South Shore dining scene.
- Country and Dave Matthews on the radio, perfect music for beer loved it!
- Avoid on St Patricks Day
- Faneuil Hall burger is delish
- If you like gorgonzola get the black and blue berger
- Eh, okay bar food. They don't serve mozzarella sticks... Bummer.
- Food was really good for lunch. Would def come back.