The Black Sheep
- Had cockroach landed on me. Lovely, not!
- typical pub, less douchy than most midtown east pubs
- Please do not let your friends know that you add salt to your beer.....
- Three of us had a corned beef sandwich. It was dry and unseasoned. None of us would recommend it.
- Liked it, tasty food, fun company, best for sport-evening or a lunch
- Good lunch specials and Jameson on tap. Lol what more is there to say.
- Awesome music (70s-90s) and a relaxed, non-douchey, not too loud setting. Lots of TVs for sports too!
- Take care of Sean
- Why does the grey goose taste like banana runts?
- Let's go GIANTS
- Can be loud sometimes. Make friends with the bartender. Otherwise, small mediocre Irish pub.
- Shepards pie is solid. Huge portion.
- beats the hell out of going to almost any other Third Ave pub
- Great to place for a pint
- Typical Irish bar in Midtown. But they have a chicken pot pie that I've never experienced anywhere else. And I'm a chicken pot-pie elitist.
- Good value at happy hour
- Get the chicken pot pie and order it "juicy." You'll be coming back for it again and again. It's amazing.
- Scary. Very scary.
- Loved the music (6/21)!!!
- Ask for a free drink if you guess the price of the pennies in the bar (Spoiler Alert)--- $180