The Black Rose Irish Pub
234 S Federal Hwy
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Everyone is really friendly. Open Mic Night Wednesdays are really fun and there's a great community atmosphere. Plus good drinks!
- Open Mic on Wednesdays! Great music and fun people!
- This place has the best Open Mic Night in Boca Raton by far. Every Wednesday night at 9:30. Great music and fun people!
- Come to Sho Nuff Karaoke Thursday nights!! Free drink with your first song!!
- 50% in the Biz EVERYNIGHT & Sho' Nuff Karaoke Every Thursday Night! Plus the Staff Rocks!
- Best Irish Pub, it's always a good party!
- Great beer...
- Happy hour is $5.18 Jameson!
- Great "neighborhood" place to go. So glad it's near by.
- Great place, cheap drinks, great Asian singing karaoke Thursday nights, beware of fatties
- Just found this little gem the other night. The bartenders are so sweet!
- Not very Irish. :-( No Smithwick's on tap. Band could be heard in any other BS bar in East Boca. Probably good enough to get drunk in if you're 20 something and don't really give a shit.
- Awesome wings!! Even better when they are $.50 for football!! Also Semper FI, love the marine corps flag out front!!!
- Fun place and great band!
- Glow in the dark cornhole!!!!