The Black Bull
Bar, French, Pub
298 Queen St. W (at Soho St.)
Toronto, ON M5V 2A1
- Since 1833. Yeah fucking right.
- They play good music, but the washrooms smell like manure.
- Great patio
- One of the best patios in the city. And if you order the calamari you get a LOT of calamari...
- Brutal service. No one likes rude staff!
- Great spot for drinks! Be sure to say hello to Manny the mouse too
- Have seen mice 3 times here. Enough is enough.
- exceptionally rude staff. unless you're a rich white yuppie, you'll get the cold shoulder.
- Delightful for a post work summer beer
- Pitchers are not available on menu, bills will not be split. Good, fun spot with a large terrace.
- Great patio but slow service!
- If they did pitchers I'd sit on the patio for hours.
- Belle terrasse au soleil en fin pm :)
- Mmmmm Strongbow.
- Go for the location, the drinks and usually pretty friendly staff. Beer on tap is definitely pints. G&Ts on the other hand needed some G-lovin'...
- Awesome evening
- Awesome patio, and I'd totally recommend either the cowboy or breakfast burger!
- Had a great server. Great service, really friendly. I believe her name is Michelle?
- Great patio and right downtown. Terrible beer.
- Awesome patio to hang during the summer, I always bring friends and clients here..