$ $ $
1765 Mellwood Ave
Louisville, KY 40206
- Great selection of food, atmosphere and service! Order tapa style to try multiple dishes. The duck is amazing!
- The duck streusel is insane yum! The chef is also awesome and will come up with something creative on the spot if you ask nicely.
- Great service and ambience!
- Really great food. The owner was really great to speak with. Try a little of everything. Fois graux was perfect.
- Worse service ever, we have waited almost an hour to get appetizers. Waiter just gave up on us. Food was ok, nothing exceptional. Not worth to coming back
- I am standing outside because my dinner still has not been served after almost two hours. Overpriced. Move along somewhere else.
- Escargot is reeeallly good-give it a try!
- Great food, kind of pricey, but if you are wanting to treat yourself, do it! Worth the price of admission!
- Everything is delicious and the service is wonderful!
- Butter-pecan woodford reserve was awesome. Fabulous food and cocktails.
- Try the brussel sprouts, they are fabulous.
- Brujo is an excellent cocktail!
- Its CLOSED!