Big Sky Brewing Company
5417 Trumpeter Way (Btwn Expressway and W. Harrier)
Missoula, MT 59808
- Come and try moose drool. Great balance with a long, clean finish. Also check out Pretty lights which is amazing
- 7-21-11 Slightly Stoopid's Seedless Summer Tour w/ Rebelution and Shwayze & Cisco Adler
- I love their beer, from Moose Drool to Summer Honey. We always stay at Stonecreek lodge across the street from the brewery so we can walk across and enjoy the tasting room! :)
- The summer concert series is a great chance to sit outdoors and sample some local brewing.
- They don't serve pints, but will give you four free, sizeable tasters while you check out the brewing setup and swag.
- Free beer!
- Did not get to take the tour. But we bought some souvenirs and had some beer. My husband had the new GRiZ beer and I had my favorite, moose drool!
- Always enjoy the Big Sky IPA. Tried the Smoked Stout...smelled and tasted like smoked salmon. Quite nice! It's an oatmeal stout.
- Merchandise sales and Free tastings but you can't purchase and drink on site. They do sell bottles to go including harder to find stuff.
- Make sure to venture upstairs. Two windows overlook the majority of the operation. Impressive sight.
- Must visit when in town. 4 free samples let's you get an idea of what they have. Moose Drool is great
- Powder Mountain is dangerous stuff. Delicious. Smooth. 7.2 ABV. That could be a problem if you're not careful.