Bier:Thirty Bottle & Bistro
Beer Garden, Pub, Gastropub
3073 S Bown Way (btwn Park Center & Boise Ave.)
Boise, ID 83706
11:00am - 11:00pm
11:00am - 11:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
- Believe it or not, you'll find exceptional vegan dishes here. Keep in mind, the menu sometimes changes, so be sure to ask what's new.
- Lots of good (warm) beer on shelves... No iced glasses. :(
- New Belgium Salted Chocolate Stout
- Brewforia at Bown pairs apps with taps. The Boise Weekly review. http://bit.ly/lvWAI9
- Always interesting rotating tap list to pair with a surprisingly diverse food menu. Plus, purchasing one or two rare bombers to take home is a nice treat.
- Great beer selection and food was amazing
- Nitro: oskar blues old chub
- Have a pint,or two,of delicious craft beer (including rotations from SRB thx!),paired with their Bier Brat,and potato salad (it is all AMAZING food here), while watching a game of soccer!GREAT People
- taste a few different flavors before choosing your pint
- Bown cheesy steak rocks
- Amazing selection of craft beers, including a very regular SRB on draft. Food is outstanding and so is the ambiance, Cheers Bier Thirty!
- Frosted pint glasses have their place; but this is not the place. The proprietors don't hide the nuances of their exceptional craft selections by serving beer in chilled glasses.
- Come for the brews, stay for the nosh. Bier:Thirty is redefining Boise's beer culture. Just be sure to order and pay at the counter.
- Great location and nice atmosphere.
- The Chimichuri, oh my gosh.....the best!
- Gaucho sandwich is why they invented steak and bread.
- Buffalo wings are to die for...try them!
- Best beer bar in Boise, food is next level!! Check it out.
- Chosen by Boise Weekly staff as the Best of Boise 2011. http://bit.ly/rkIWxk
- The chocolate beer waffles are TO DIE FOR.