240 King St. E (btwn. Sherbourne St. and Princess St.)
Toronto, ON M5A 1K1
- Nasty men's bathroom especially on busy nights. Needs a serious reno and regular clean.
- Great casual bar with great staff and decent food
- Vegetarian poutine + spinach salad FTW!
- They do breakfast now! Spook good - you need to try the breakfast poutine - it's better than you're thinking!
- Awesome wings here. Just note that the Cajun ones come dry.. And it comes with veggie sticks and kettle chips!!!
- Good beer selection. Service varies depending on who's serving. The vegetable curry, when available, isn't bad for pub food. Big portion too.
- Try the Stiegl Radler if you're looking for a sweet and citrusy beer! It's to die for and they almost always have it on tap!
- If you're brave, ask for a Bear Fight. Then, thank/blame Amanda.
- They have Barking Squirrel. Enough said.
- Great local watering hole with a delicious selection of beer. If you've never tried it, grab a Blanche de Chambly, a delicious white ale brewed not too far away in Quebec.
- Drink a beer. Listen to Toronto Sun staffers bitch about management.
- The Stiegl Radler grapefruit beer tastes like Fresca! Refreshing, but low in alcohol content. Half beer, half sparkling fruit juice.
- Corktown comedy every Wednesday night upstairs !!
- Back patio is great for large groups in the summer!
- Great place for a drink and lively conversation
- Good beer selection, friendly staff - try the poutine!
- Good beer and cider selection
- Fun for a drink after work
- Dive bar with a good Patio out the back on sunny days
- Great Poutine, nice staff