- Don't listen to bethany, good good, great beer!
- Love love love this place
- Service is incredible. The second you finish your drink another is already on the way.
- 2 words: Sticky Pig. Nuff said.
- Ande (she's the crazy redhead bartender) is awesome! What a gem. If you want a good beer and an amazing smile serving it to you, get here.
- Best soft pretzels in the world.....the world
- No boring macrobrews here. Good selection of beer on tap (12 taps total), average draft at $5-6. About 150 bottles to choose from in the coolers.
- Open Mic Comedy every Wednesday @ 8pm! And 50 cent wings!
- Holy crap!! You must try the Sprecher hard root beer
- Sprecher hard root beer...enough said
- Join the mug club for 6 free wings and $1 off all be every Tuesday and Saturday
- Honeycomb-shaped beer sampler: you get to pick which six drafts you want! Best bar in the Strip District, if not all the 'burgh! Bartenders: very nice, Sat night: Music Trivia! Huge bottle selection!
- Holy loud music. We would have hung around longer if we could hear each other talk. (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Great beer selection....unusual stuff
- Food is bomb and so is Joe!!! Tip: ask for extra fancy sauce
- Nachos, draft beer, bartender with excellent service
- So many delicious options!! Ask the bartender for suggestions and tastes
- For the rock listeners!
- I had their Bacon & Blue Burger and it was amazing. The blue cheese was amazing, the bacon.... Omg....,and the bus that came with it seemed homemade. If you're a guy, this place we fill you up.
- Pretty nifty place. Very friendly staff; decent craft beers on tap.