Beer Trade Co.
145 NE 4th Ave (1st Street)
Delray Beach, FL 33483
- This place is awesome! Good music, huge selection of craft beers, knowledgable friendly staff, and excellent food! I'm hooked. Can't get enough.
- The beer selection! Wings and boardwalk fries are very tasty.
- No need for a tab - when you're done drinking, bring your empties to the bar to check out.
- The wings and beer selection are second to none! The staff is amazingly kind and helpful and dont BS you or make you feel bad if ya dont order the most cool beer ever
- If you're into laid back places with great staff, good vibes, good food, and an extensive beer selection, you're in luck, this place is for you, they even have sports on and great playlists (not loud)
- Beer is good
- Serve your own kraft beer at your leasure
- Fun craft beer business...comfy, indoor/outdoor and my dogs can be there with me!
- Great food too. Try the Old Bay and honey wings
- Great selection of rotating beers. Try the Old Bay and honey wings!
- My favorite part about this place is the chill environment and the fact that they have card games on the tables for you to play. The seating outside is very casual and relaxed
- Awesome little place for finding your new favorite brew. Super chill environment with board games to play with the friends or family.
- New beers every week...and the best prices in town
- Great Bar. Big Beer Selection.