17-18 Lockwood Industrial Estate, Mill Mead Rd
London, Greater London N17 9QP
2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Yet to brew a gluten free beer, there are tasty pre-mixed shorts available for those who can't drink the admittedly very tasty house flavours. Perfect for sunny days - plenty of tables outside.
- This is the HQ of Beavertown Brewery, rather than a brewery/pub where you can chill and have a beer. You can do son only on Saturdays from 2pm onwards
- Good beers. Wish they hadn't sold a minority stake to Heineken.
- Gets busy but has a large area for outdoor seating. Great on a hot day! 2.50 ea. glass deposits. Excellent fresh beers - go for a Lupuloid
- Really good beers, great atmosphere. The beergarden is a threat when sunny!
- Preacher Man (apricot and peach) is great for those who don't like beer - and even those who do!
- Great spot in the sun! You can't get your deposit back though on the large bottles, only the glasses.
- Drink Gamma Ray every day
- Gamma Ray!
- Having great beer at a cheaper price! Don't forget to buy some beer when you leaving because it is also cheaper than elsewhere. 6 cans are only 12
- Brilliant brewery making excellent beer. One of the top British breweries making a name for themselves on the world stage.
- Good beer straight from the brewery. Good street food too but be prepared for a wait
- Best beers and coolest brand in London!
- Massive place, best when the sun is shining and you can sit outside. Bavarian drinking hall vibes. Reasonable prices and of course fantastic beer.
- Awesome! Great staff and that tap room
- Get the Gamma Ray and try to time it when Deeney's is there.
- They've started accepting cards now which makes things easier.
- Pumpkin spiced is quite sickly but good value.
- Cheap, huge outdoor seating area, indoor space too, amazing beer, street food, games. What more could you ask for...well, perhaps late opening ;)
- Beer. Beer. Craft beer.