The Baton Show Lounge
- An absolute must do in Chicago.
- Absolutely a hilarious show. Great for a batchelorette party. If you like bubble gum, try the 3 olives bubble gum vodka and sprite. Yum!
- Very entertaining, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Atmosphere was comfortable, drinks where great and everyone was friendly.
- Bring singles
- Nice show. Was disappointed with valet, however. 14 bucks, but it took about a hour to get my car. Take a cab if you can.
- They were all fab!
- Best drag show I've ever been to! Very professional and entertaining!
- As always I had a wonderful timeand we had a wonderfu timel as a group. One of the best spots in Chicago for great entertainment.
- Photo booth!!
- Chicago's Legendary Home of "The Top of The Nation Revue" - Shows Wednesday thru Friday - 8:30/10:30/12:30 - "Like" on Facebook !!!
- Moved to 4713 N Broadway
- Over priced drinks, dancers stiff, look unhappy certain songs. Staff friendly, eager to offer doubles prices are high. La Boy La Femme is the best I have seen so far on the drag circuit.
- What an amazing show, fun night for everyone!
- I absolutely love you The Baton Show Lounge! Check out Freebie today! http://taps.io/freebie
- Hey The Baton Show Lounge, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- It was a really good show! The shows last about an hour and a half. Make sure you get up off your seat and go up to tip the Queens <3
- Only one credit card per table, or cash for drinks. Also don't forget to bring LOTS of singles for the performers!!!