The Barley Mow
- Lovely pub, good choice of beers and nice scotch eggs. Highly recommended
- Excellent beer selection, changes regularly. Be prepared to find a new "usual" every time. For me this is a definite plus! The staff are very clued up, so if you don't know what you fancy just ask!
- Owned by Bristol Beer Factory, but home to big variety of guest beers, this little gem is hidden away, but worth the visit. Home-made runny scotch eggs, friendly staff, and of course great beer.
- Favourite pub in Bristol
- Good range of beers and food
- Excellent tucked away pub with a big selection of beers
- Great tap takeover and good pub food
- Great selection of rotating beers, lovely atmosphere especially in summer.
- Excellent international real ale options
- Down to earth proper pub
- Ales and beers
- Minimum 10 on a card, sadly.
- An excellent, varied selection of craft beers. A comfortable and friendly pub.
- Top table.
- Great find
- Wifi: bristolbeer
- Hidden gem of a pub - try the food and the cider
- They have monthly beer tasting sessions there. Highly recommend.
- Try the piri piri chicken wings. Awe-fookin-some!
- Established in 1854