Barfly Genuine Food And Drink
Bar, American, Food Court
Concourse A, Terminal 4 (PHX Airport)
Phoenix, AZ 85034
- Get the pretzels! Get an extra one or two to finish the fondue too!
- nice place to relax and grab a drink while waiting for your flight
- Try the hot pretzels and cheese fondue appetizer. Yummy!
- Ask for the bar and then there's open seating at the long bistro tables full of solo travelers.
- Awesome for breakfast. One of the best airport restaurants I have ever been to...
- By far one of the best, hippest, and coolest airport bars I've been to...and I've seen lots of airports and lots of bars! It feels like I'm in a cool bar in LA!
- Thank god for the 20oz Guinness
- Not a good burger. A *great* burger!
- The best airport bar I've been to. Great burger, beer selection and the service was excellent
- One of the best airport restaurants around!
- Looking for a plug? If your in Concourse A. There are 2 plugs on the wall at Gate A7. One of the plugs is up high while the other is below is below it slightly to left.
- Have your ID ready!
- great mac and cheese!
- Breakfast egg scramble is delicious. The bottom of the bowl is line withextra crispy potatoes (and I didn't even have to ask for extra crispy!)
- Best airport bar--ever. Friendly bartenders, real food, great drinks. I got a mojito made with real blackberries and mint!
- Grilled cheese sliders w bacon and tomato are great!!
- Barfly is no more :( Best airport bar EVER and it's gone. Here's to pretzel fondue and cool ambience...sniff sniff.
- CLosed for good!
- Chicken pita is great, as close to a real restaurant as you can get in an airport
- The place to come to if you have a layover, not rushed at all, and a decent Tomato soup