Nightclub, Bar, Lounge
1737 N Vine St. (btwn. Hollywood Blvd. & Yucca St.)
, California 90028
- Elegant yet fun, decidedly Deco but with modern luxe twists, Bardot is one of the most beauteous clubs in Hollywood! The drinks are divine, but like the hot looks sported here, they're not cheap!
- Hosted bar 930-1030pm Tuesday nights @ Mr. Black.
- Wonder what Ryan Gosling's listening to? The actor is often found in the deejay booth of this club also known for burlesque shows, jazz and rock concertsit even has room to showcase new art.
- I heard someone took a dump on the dance floor.
- Saturday nights there is live music - usually by someone awesome.
- Mondays for School Night with KCRW's Chris Douridas and an amazing lineup of artists/bands. No more need be said!
- Wait until after 10
- Tuesday is Mr. Black. Awesome gay night.Great djs.
- Couch north of dj booth.
- Peter Bjorn and John!
- 1 of the more expensive Monday residencies in terms of drinks. Better music acts though
- See nationally-touring indie bands for free at It's a School Night on Mondays.
- Best place to smoke indoors!
- Don't lie to security when doing something wrong and they will be nice to you.
- AMAZING Wine Tasting + Magic Show by @Davidminkin this past saturday! Greatest thing i've ever seen #magicandwine
- Dont ever come to this place. Worst service and venue for anything. Not worth waiting in line for any fucking shit even if its free.
- Stage right stairs tend to be less crowded and being a little higher up gives you a great view of the bands.
- Go on Mondays to discover new awesome bands.
- School night Mondays are definitely good times!
- Hit up Bardot on Mondays when in-demand DJ Valida is at the turntables along with Chris Douridas & other guests. Next week, dance to the The Naked + Famous. RSVP online to get in free.