Nightclub, Bar, Music Venue
- Monday nights Tiger beatsss
- A place like The Barbary only exists in movies. It's home to a variety of monthly parties that cater to all levels of taste: Hip-hop, '80s, '90s, goth, indie, metal, punk theyve got it all.
- When you arrive, get drunk immediately in order to forget how terrible the people are.
- Check out Tiger Beats every Monday at The Barbary! Great indie rock dance party jammy jam!
- Crowds line up for live music at this off-the-beaten-path club that attracts gay-friendly hipsters to Fishtown. Popular DJs spin sets for special retro events and old-school Goth and New Wave parties.
- Go here to shake your ass with a bunch of 20-something hipsters who love PBR. It's dark, loud and completely awesome.
- Enjoy a $2 Narragansett! Then dance!
- MONDAYS = Tigerbeats! The ultimate indie dance party :)
- Openly gay DJs turn back time every Thursday at 9 during Time Warp, their Goth and new wave dance party.
- Best dance venue in philly
- +Hands and Knees+ event once a month is worth the wait! Upstairs you have old school dance and down stairs is a mix of Dub step, electro, and dance! Warning it will get sweaty!
- "The only bar open during all-ages shows is up stairs; when you walk in the front door you'll see it straight ahead of you. Also, band merch by the photo booth left of the stage." -We Are The Union
- Nightshift special
- Bounce! With Emil & Bo Bliz first friday every month. Insanity.
- FYLF returns on Thurs April 24th with The Deathset and more special guests! Open bar 9 to 10!
- THURS DEC 13th : ELECTRIC FEEL. Early Electro, Blog House bangers, dance rock and more. $3 Red Bull drinks til 11! It's gonna be a Doozey!
- If you wanna have a good time come here.
- $2 pbr sick peple free pinball
- Dance until they close the place (which is usually after 2am).
- Don't miss the New Thursday rager kicking off on September 27th! ELECTRIC FEEL : music from your MySpace page. PARTY!!!