2404 San Jacinto St (Mcilhenney)
Houston, TX 77002
- Awesome dance floor! It's almost...dare I say it...better than the one in Austin. Not so crowded and dirty.
- Good dance music....
- Barbarella seems like home to those who just want to dance like nobody is watching. Barbarella Austin has been awarded the best themes night 3 years running and is slowly winning over Houston!
- The drinks taste like vitamins, there are at minimum 5 people in drag, but the music is awesome. I will keep coming back
- Great Wednesday Night. Goth, punk, and experimental.
- 80s music!
- Great music and hot girls
- :) music :) energy :) vibes
- BARBARELLA IS THE FUCKIN TITS, Y'ALL.
- Loved it! Cool space and good tunes
- Awesome, lively club. Parking and balcony smoking area are top.
- freaking love Barbarella, new chill spot, great dance floor - it's small & intimate. Everyone here is cool or weird, it's awesome. Music takes me back & tv screens all around for music video visuals.
- My girlfriend and I had a great time, but there's some weird guy called the "Starman." I've been told he's a bit of a creep and homophobic.
- Amazing place to let loose on the dance floor! Friendly bartenders and great theme nights!
- awesome place for dancing! 80's night is always the best, that's Saturday! New noise is ok Friday! The crowd is awesome and fun.
- Dance hall dance!!
- Saturday night is the night to go.
- If your loins burn for dancing how you would when no one is watching but instead are surrounded by all types of people doing the exact same thing its time to head down to Barbarella.
- THIS PLACE IS SO TRILL