$ $ $
514 5th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37203
- Very cool space, eclectic furniture, craft cocktails, fireplace and dj. Just awesome.
- Fun, hidden gem in Nashville for a drink or two. Laid back atmosphere with an inspiring cocktail menu. You will have to find the entrance as it could easily be missed.
- Went on a Thursday around 8 and it wasn't busy & was pretty quiet. The decor is amazing, the cocktail looks nice, & they have Guinness on tap. Don't go looking for food as they only have potato chips.
- Service is really slow. Waited for 20+ minutes for someone to notice us. Drinks are ok. Music was fun; lots of oldies.
- Cool vibe and knowledgeable bartenders
- Feels like a Brooklyn bar. Tell the bartender what liquor you're in the mood for.
- Great cocktails! Chill vibe. Nice hangout
- Awesome vibe and excellent coctails. Best Guiness tap in town. Super friendly staff