1070 Queen Street West (Dovercourt)
- Fried chicken is DA bomb avoid nachos (cheez whiz sauce)
- Happy hour everyday from 5-7pm: order a beer for every 3 pieces of chicken at $2/piece. A steal for the best fried chicken youll ever have.
- Follow the neon tiger sign through the skinny alley to find the entrance! Inside is cozy and trendy
- Hip bar. Spicy wings. Solid sound. Tucked away behind an alley you would never tell from the street how busy it is
- Best Happy Hour in town. $2 fried chicken and half priced oysters!
- Fried chicken and the spicy salad
- Thai salad not that impressive. Shrimp chips are tasty (because...shrimp chips!) but unnecessary and not complementary.
- Wings and fried chicken are seasoned Asian style, with the Chinese peppercorn and other stuff. Hot, fresh, pretty good, but doesn't quite do it for me
- Cool new bar with a hidden entrance in an alley, as all trendy bars have nowadays. Look for the neon tiger. No cocktail menu yet, just ask.
- Best fried ck in the city! Tonnie tuesdays everyday from 5-7pm and half price oysters. #Bombdiggity
- Beers and awesome spicy wings
- A hidden little bar with great cocktails and cheap snacks. Walk down the dark alleyway to enter this establishment.
- Their specialty is fried chicken, $18 for 4 pieces plus a few slices of really damn good pickles. Nice vibes and trendy spot.
- Fried chicken. Fried chicken. Fried chicken.
- Good food (especially the chicken), Nice atmosphere especially and friendly service. The only issue is, that like many places in Toronto, the music is that hair too loud that prohibits conversation.
- Nice place for drinks