Bar, Sports Bar
159 Denny Way (at 2nd Ave)
Seattle, WA 98109
- The best TAMALES!
- Tim rocks. Don't fuck with him!
- Ask for extra limes, get extra limes. Tip.
- Try the Sriracha blood mary
- Have the tamales..pork
- Always has the Deschutes Brewery Bond Street brews at happy hour prices. A kickass bar indeed!
- The owner/bartender, Tim, is awesome - introduced me to the French Kamikaze, which is DELICIOUS! He impressed us with his TX beer selection & Sriracha Bloody Mary. Plus he's was born in my home town.
- buy a drink from steve - he's el hombre
- The music here rocks.
- Queso is pretty awesome, I'd order it if I were you.
- Baracuda around the corner (20ft) is a great tacqueria, so if Bandit's queso isn't going to full you up, pop over and order a taco, they'll deliver it to you when it's ready!
- Steve is the bartender Thurs - Sat, he is awesome. You can tell him I said so.
- Order the queso dip at Bandits!
- Best little neighborhood bar, and cheap beer, especially during happy hour.
- Happy hour.tamales.
- Don't come here. Ever. Everything sucks. Literally.
- Amazing bar
- Bring your pug!