Bar, Casino, Cocktail
$ $ $
- Order a Dark N Stormy, properly made with Goslings Black Seal Rum, ginger beer, and lime.
- Get a Cablecar.
- Best people watching bar on the strip. Everyone checking in has to walk through the casino floor past this bar. Also awesome cocktails
- get the $12 pina colada. fresh pureed fruit
- To have a roast whe you win or lopae tocwlwbrate life and christmas like us!! Veey coai and good service!!
- Its not the flashiest little joint in Vegas. But after a whiskey or two, a cigar, and a good twenty minutes cradled inside a leather chair, youll realize its exactly what you needed.
- Shatri is the best.
- REALLY pricey drinks - may as well just play to get free ones!
- I'm here in vegas and you should be here too. I mean come on its vegas right.
- Gingerale :)
- People watching is great here
- try the Peroni beer.
- Enjoy live entertainment
- Robert is hands down the best bartender in Bellagio & in Vegas! Ask him to customize a cocktail for you & you won't be sorry!
- Can't go past the Chocolate Nut martinis
- Best sidecar in town.
- Pretty slow service.
- Great place to relax and people watch with a cocktail and a cigar.
- Incredible Mohitos!
- Best lounge in Vegas...