B-52 Burgers & Brew
Bar, American, Burgers
5639 Bishop Ave (Upper 55th St.)
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
- You made me hungover
- Formerly called "Majors"
- Does some great live music from time to time... Check their event calendar on your table (and maybe on their website?).
- Always people there! The bartenders are friendly and they have some good specials going on. Nice place-I'll come back.
- I am 0 for 2 with this place. This time we could not get the bartender's attention and we were sitting at the bar right in front of him. We left after one drink.
- Get the MOAB.
- Deb is the best server!!
- Formerly called Damons previous to Majors...
- Free Texas Hold'em Poker Monday nights at 7:00pm
- The burgers, the beers and the atmosphere is fantastic! You have to try the biker burger. Its outstanding!
- Biker Burger is the Bomb Dot Com!
- Good happy hour and burgers are super underrated.
- Food is fair to average
- The Bar Food Burger is topped with fried foods like waffle fries, bacon, pickle chips, onion straws, and nacho cheese.
- Sorry, guess it's still open. Got the wrong place.
- This place closed a long time ago.
- I tried a pork ribs and it was delicious
- Good wings!
- Good luck finding parking. Also, have fun sharing one stool in the "waiting area".
- The happy hour is amazing!