Pub, Hotel Bar
- Buck Hunter inside. Beware of outdoor tables. That's where the Tiser always takes photos for its "people drinking alcohol" stories.
- Come to the Quiz night. It's on Wednesdays, is free and you're almost guarantee free beer. There is also $100 in drinks vouchers to be won!
- Drunken dates are always fun; But only if you have a seat outside and don't get repeatedly told off by the security guards; you never hear from your date again. #DisasterLoveTour
- Sit outside and enjoy the passers-by! Beer, friendly service and great atmosphere out on the street!
- Great place to drop in for a cold beer on a sunny day out on the pavement
- The bar stools are really really high!
- Strangely enough (for a wine obsessed city) the wine list doesn't include the vintage year.
- Good Pints & Parmi's.
- Awesome loyalty deal! Why not drop in and have a drink or two and on your 3rd visit you get an awesome platter for two that will likely feed you and 3 mates over a few drinks! Yum!
- Great atmosphere! Good music, beer and food
- The beer and burger deal is a winner. Not sure which is better, burger or the Vale Ale!
- This vintage, authentically Aussie pub churns out some delicious meals. Burgers & Schnitties are a must. Pull up on one of the freakishly tall bar stools and have a chat with the staff over a pint!
- Awsome place !!!!
- Try the Cookie Monster
- $12 Jugs of Icy Cold Adelaide Hills Cider
- $20 minimum for EFTPOS.
- Big Bertha burger best ever!