Austin Street Brewery
5:00pm - 8:00pm
1:00pm - 6:00pm
- The Patina might be my new favorite beer.
- They make absolute juice bombs. Their stout with Hoof Hearted coffee was delectable. Small space; owners and staff were incredibly nice.
- One of the Best Local Breweries in the Portland Area! Patina Ale is a great pale ale!
- the beer and the view...drink them in.
- Nice inside space
- great beer and cute little flights. definitely a fun spot in the brewery area.
- Brand new place but seems promising. Every beer is done on pilot system so all small batches
- Tiny brewery but ice cold beer :-)
- Seriously solid beer. Get in and support this brewery run by two great guys.
- Cute space but the beers werent great